Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Beach Trip 2008

Putt Putt in Panama City
Brothers playing in Pool
Crab hunting
Our great shirts David designed for us!
Aunt Holly Uncle Charlie and the boys
Kate and Greg
The boys storlling down the beach
Gee Paw Paw and the crew


There are so many stories and things to tell about this trip but I don't have a lot of time since we have been gone so long! We cut it short and came on back last night but I wouldn't say 11 days is a short trip by any means. I needed to get back to work and Greg had finished his work down there. My phone didn't work which was nice for the escaping part but bad for the communicating with work part. The boys had an awesome time and the weather couldn't have been better! Here are some pics and I'll add in the album later...but it is like 400 pictures so no worries on not viewing. I understand that everybody doesn't love pictures like me!




No comments: